Cynthia of "Simply Cyn" Has Given Us The Travel Bug This Summer

Something about SimplyCyn.com makes me want to fill my suitcase with light, colorful frills and travel the world, never looking back.

I don't know if it is the stunning quality of the photos on her blog or her amazingly quirky, carefree attitude, but Cynthia, founder of Simply Cyn, has caught our undivided attention.
The New York City based lifestyle blogger is an absolute superwoman. With a full-time job as an attorney, Cynthia still finds time to blog, travel afar and write for Travel Noire.

So, what's your excuse?
Cynthia on her first trip abroad
"I caught the travel bug the summer of 2000, the year I went to Paris for a semester abroad. Being in Paris, so far from home and friends, meeting new people, hopping on the Euroline bus to London and Brussels and anywhere else we could afford was positively life changing. I came back with renewed life focus, completed law school and every time I'm not working, I'm traveling."

Our Favorite Trips from Simply Cyn
1. CHEFCHAOUEN: DISCOVER THE BLUE CITY
2. TRAVEL RECAP: VENICE/BURANO
3. STAY MARRAKECH: ZAMZAM RIAD

Make sure to follow Cynthia's adventures at SimplyCyn.com and on the Simply Cyn Instagram.

About Us

Quirky, Brown Love is a media outlet for quirky, brown millennials. EST 2014.

Email Bryanda Law, Editor-in-Chief
editor@quirkybrownlove.com