Introducing The Orchids and Spice Spring/Summer '16 Lookbook

Ladies, Summer '16 is in full effect! It is time to update that wardrobe.

For those who have been keeping up with Quirky, Brown Love for a while, you know that I absolutely adore Chantay Davenport from Orchids and Spice. She is the designer and owner of the cute online boutique and she caters directly to the carefree spirit with her high quality bohemian clothes.

Earlier this month, Chantay dropped me a line about the Orchids and Spice Spring/Summer '16 Lookbook and I thought that it would be the perfect inspiration for my readers to add some amazing pieces to your wardrobe. I don't know about you, but I'm looking for revenge ALL SUMMER '16.... well, maybe not revenge (sorry, Drake), but gosh darn it, I plan to be fierce!

Check out some of my favorites from the lookbook below:


Make sure to catch even more fierceness in the Orchids and Spice Lookbook and to check out the site to collect your bohemian summer favorites!

About Us

Quirky, Brown Love is a media outlet for quirky, brown millennials. EST 2014.

Email Bryanda Law, Editor-in-Chief
editor@quirkybrownlove.com