The Online Clothing Store, Orchids + Spice Is A Godsend For Carefree Black Girls Everywhere

Finally an online clothing store for Black girls like me.
While I was creating The Ultimate Black Owned Business Holiday Gift Guide, I came across the online clothing store, Orchids + Spice and fell in absolute lust. I wanted to throw my wallet at the computer and tell the founder, Chantay Davenport, to take all of my money. The clothes in her shop are the perfect blend of bohemian and modern contemporary, perfect for the carefree girl that wants to look effortless put together. Every piece in her collection is timeless and varies in textures and pattern.

I am a huge supporter of women in business, especially small, Black-owned businesses, so Orchids + Spice is the perfect solution for the girl who wants to buy consciously while still looking like a million bucks. I can envision myself wearing Orchid + Spice clothing to a music festival, a brunch or a night out on the town.
Chantay on her inspiration for Orchids + Spice:
"I wanted to bring something to table that I thought was missing... which is showing off how beautiful African American women are and visually show how a wide range of diverse ethnicities can be the forefront of an online shop that doesn’t feature street wear or just body cons, but an array of different styles. I also wanted to keep it personal through our packaging. Every order is prepped and sent with special, lightly scented flower petals and a handwritten note card. I feel that every girl should receive a floral delivery and we are creating this in our own way."
Learn more about Chantay Davenport here. Also, make sure to check out Orchids + Spice at their website and on Instagram.

About Us

Quirky, Brown Love is a media outlet for quirky, brown millennials. EST 2014.

Email Bryanda Law, Editor-in-Chief
editor@quirkybrownlove.com