Solange Sundays: T.O.N.Y.

Solange Knowles
Picture adapted from COMPLEX
Guess what today is?

For those who are regulars on my blog (first off, thank you!), you know that I am always saying how I wish that all of the Quirky, Brown Chicks of the world could gather together and listen to Solange while drinking craft beer. Well, I am trying to make that dream a reality on QBL with Solange Sundays. For now, I'll call us the 'Quirky, Brown Chick Club", or QBC Club for short. There is only one rule to follow as a part of this clique: on Sundays, we listen to Solange. Cue the Mean Girls Scene!

T.O.N.Y.


Get the T-shirt
Have you checked out my Spreadshirt shop, Quirktastic? One of my favorite t-shirts is the shirt below. If an object could personify a person, this shirt would be it for me. Click here to buy it!
Thanks for tuning in this Solange Sunday! You are officially a part of the club. Stay Quirky!

About Us

Quirky, Brown Love is a media outlet for quirky, brown millennials. EST 2014.

Email Bryanda Law, Editor-in-Chief
editor@quirkybrownlove.com