Quirky, Brown Chick: Tamanika

quirky definition
If I had it my way, all of the quirky, brown chicks of the world would come together, become friends and sing kumbaya while listening to Solange and drinking craft beer. Until that day comes, I present to you the modern definition of quirky through the Quirky, Brown Chick series. Meet Tamanika of A Fendi Bag With a Bad Attitude.
1. How would you describe your personal style?
I'd say it was a twist of everything New York has to offer (style, attitude, fierce'ness). New York Chic!
2. What song are you vibing with right now?
Dwele- "Weekend Love"
3. What are you passionate about?
I'm passionate about my career and my shoes
4. Favorite place that you have traveled?
I love, love, love St. Maarten
5.Favorite pastime?
Stepping!
6. What is something about you that people wouldn't expect?
I have 2 Masters Degree


7. Tell us about your blog!
My blog is just what it is... My blog and the love for NYC style. I focus on shoes and fashion... My street/style in the city I live, NYC
8. What/who inspires you?
I'm Inspired by my mother of course but also by every hard working female who can still do their 9-5 and still keep them heels on to blog on the side.
9. What stereotypes about the Black community do you wish you could destroy?
That All Black Women Are Sassy, Angry, And Loud
10. Anything else? 
I am a #FashionBlogger, NYC Fashion Blogger Meetup group Organizer, STREET-STYLE'n on a regular & I have a MEAN shoe addiction.

Make sure to check out Tamanika's blog! 

About Us

Quirky, Brown Love is a media outlet for quirky, brown millennials. EST 2014.

Email Bryanda Law, Editor-in-Chief
editor@quirkybrownlove.com