1. Denver Biscuit Company // South Broadway- Website
The Appeal: So many buscuits! Also a full bar (Bloody Mary's & mimosas, yay!)
2. Four Friend Kitchen // Roslyn St- Website
The Appeal: The Southern influence (they have grits and a green tomato benedict!)
3. Snooze // Larimer St- Website
The Appeal: Pretty much everything. The benedicts, the french toast, the pancakes...and now I'm hungry.
1. Avanti F&B: A Collective Eatery //Pecos St- Website
The Appeal: It's basically a high class food court; there is literally something for everyone. Options include Japanese, Venezuelan, pizza and more!
2. Euclid Hall //14th Street- Website
The Appeal: The atmosphere and the crazy "Because We Can" menu
3. Biker Jim's Gourmet Dogs // Larimer St- Website
The Appeal: The Alaskan Reindeer and Elk Jalepeno Hot Dogs
1. TAG Restaurant // Larimer St- Website
The Appeal: $5 eats and $5 drinks
2. Lodo's Bar & Grill // Market St.- Website
The Appeal: 2 for 1 wells, calls, domestic drafts and house wines. Also $2 off apps & burgers
The Appeal: $1.50 oysters, $2 Seafood Dynomite sliders, $6 sangria
1. Acorn-The Source // Brighton Blvd- Website
The Appeal: Amazing food and the coolest scenery. Also, if someone doesn't like the food, they can always go down the hall (yes, the hall because this is like an industrial food court) to Comida
Price: $12-$15 for single plates; shareable plates for two: $27-$54
The Appeal: Voted best steak in Denver. Also it just looks so fancy.
Price: C'mon splurge a little
3. Linger // W 30th Ave- Website
The Appeal: This is a great restaurant for those groups who can't make up their minds. One wants American, one wants Asian, one wants to try something new (say African or Middle Eastern cuisine?). This is your place.
Don't forget to pin this on Pinterest!