This Quirky Home: My Favorite Tapestries From Society6

Quirky, Brown Love | This Quirky Home: My Favorite Tapestries From Society6
Matt and I are slowly but surely transforming our first apartment together into a home. One problem that we keep running into is trying to decide which items from our college years we want to hold on to and which one's should have retired before we walked the stage.

We can both agree that we are absolutely hating our white walls in this apartment, but have not found the time to paint. A simple solution that we are going to try out is hanging a few tapestries throughout the apartment. Matt and I have eclectic and fun taste. Here are some of our favorites:

Elephant's Dream-Buy Here
Quirky, Brown Love | This Quirky Home: My Favorite Tapestries From Society6

Killin' It- Buy Here
Quirky, Brown Love | This Quirky Home: My Favorite Tapestries From Society6

Climbing Roses- Buy Here
Quirky, Brown Love | This Quirky Home: My Favorite Tapestries From Society6

Prime- Buy Here
Quirky, Brown Love | This Quirky Home: My Favorite Tapestries From Society6

fyll yn- Buy Here
Quirky, Brown Love | This Quirky Home: My Favorite Tapestries From Society6

Helleborne- Buy Here
Quirky, Brown Love | This Quirky Home: My Favorite Tapestries From Society6

Central Mainframe- Buy Here
Quirky, Brown Love | This Quirky Home: My Favorite Tapestries From Society6

The Moon of My Life- Buy Here
Quirky, Brown Love | This Quirky Home: My Favorite Tapestries From Society6

INK: II- Buy Here
Quirky, Brown Love | This Quirky Home: My Favorite Tapestries From Society6

Hipster Frenchie- Buy Here
Quirky, Brown Love | This Quirky Home: My Favorite Tapestries From Society6

Deep Summer- Buy Here
Quirky, Brown Love | This Quirky Home: My Favorite Tapestries From Society6

pyst-wynter wynter- Buy Here
Quirky, Brown Love | This Quirky Home: My Favorite Tapestries From Society6

Shedding- Buy Here
Quirky, Brown Love | This Quirky Home: My Favorite Tapestries From Society6

Golden Girl- Buy Here
Quirky, Brown Love | This Quirky Home: My Favorite Tapestries From Society6

Everything Is Going To Be Okay- Buy Here
Quirky, Brown Love | This Quirky Home: My Favorite Tapestries From Society6

Rivers in the mountains- Buy Here
Quirky, Brown Love | This Quirky Home: My Favorite Tapestries From Society6

Enjoy The Tea- Buy Here
Quirky, Brown Love | This Quirky Home: My Favorite Tapestries From Society6

Work Hard, Play Hard- Buy Here
Quirky, Brown Love | This Quirky Home: My Favorite Tapestries From Society6

Make Believe- Buy Here
Quirky, Brown Love | This Quirky Home: My Favorite Tapestries From Society6

Vaders Gonna Vade- Buy Here
Quirky, Brown Love | This Quirky Home: My Favorite Tapestries From Society6

Don't Compare- Buy Here
Quirky, Brown Love | This Quirky Home: My Favorite Tapestries From Society6

Which Are Your Favorite Tapestries? Where Would You Hang Them In Your Home?

About Us

Quirky, Brown Love is a media outlet for quirky, brown millennials. EST 2014.

Email Bryanda Law, Editor-in-Chief
editor@quirkybrownlove.com