Quirky, Brown Chick: Chazz

If I had it my way, all of the quirky, brown chicks of the world would come together, become friends and sing kumbaya while listening to Solange and drinking craft beer. Until that day comes, I present to you the Quirky, Brown Chick series. Meet Chazz of Chazzzisawesome.
1. How would you describe your personal style?
My personal style is very vintage. Its the kind of style you would see Audrey Hepburn in. I actually have old parents so all the clothes my mom had when she was younger I just adopted so I have a lot of high waisted trousers and any kind of suit you could imagine.
2. What song are you vibing with right now?
Right now I am vibing with Chris Brown. I never in a million thought I would but I am! Oh and another artist is Future but I feel like that is a given.
3. What are you passionate about?
I am passionate about anything dealing with film. My dream job is being a filmmaker but I live for inspiring people and reminding them that its ok not to follow the norm, just be yourself and the people will flock.
4. Favorite place that you have traveled?
My favorite place to travel is anywhere that has food. Lately it has been IHOP.

5. Favorite passtime?
My favorite past time has been when I was a kid. No one told me that when you turned 18 you would immediately have bills. I knew that when I got older and became a serious adult I would of course have them but GOSH they literally came at me as soon as my birthday hit. Therefore I really would have to say being a kid was the best. I got food at the snap of a finger and all my little coins went straight into my pocket.
6. What is something about you that people wouldn't expect?
I'm actually a mechanic in the army!
7. Tell us about your YouTube Channel!
Well I have always wanted to be like George Lucas, Tyler Perry, and Steven Spielberg. One thing that all of this filmmakers have in common is that they all have their own personal studio so my YouTube channel is like my tiny little studio. I showcase my short films and I also have a few segments. The first is called, Inside the Filmmakers Studio where I do inspirational videos and anything film or tech. The other is Hair, Makeup, & Wardrobe where I give tutorials on anything beauty related so I basically have a beauty channel with my own touch.
8. What/who inspires you?
George Lucas, Steven Spielberg, and Tyler perry. Also any movie that can consume me on an emotional level.
9. What stereotypes about the Black community do you wish you could destroy?
Honestly, I'm done with the stereotypes because I feel like that is never going to go away. Honestly, everyone stereotypes everyone nowadays. The changes I am looking for is the fact that their are people out there who actually hate my skin color with a passion. They are so consumed by whats on the outside of me the fail to actually see me. Its scary to know that no matter what room I walk into their is possibly someone who hates my skin color with a passion and they have been raised to think that's okay.
10. Anything else? 
Yep thats pretty much it! Check out my YouTube www.youtube.com/user/chazzzisawesome. Also I am a graphic designer so If you need anything shoot me an email at chazzcarter0@yahoo.com, I can also be contacted for any business inquires at that email.

About Us

Quirky, Brown Love is a media outlet for quirky, brown millennials. EST 2014.

Email Bryanda Law, Editor-in-Chief
editor@quirkybrownlove.com