Brown Love Stories: Ashley and Darek

Hello, everyone! Meet the wonderful Ashley from FabEllis and her husband, Darek. I came across this couple after visiting Ashley's amazing beauty, fashion, natural hair and everything else that is 'fabellis' blog! What a beautiful example of black loveCheck out their love story below. Enjoy!
1.  Names (His and Hers)
 Darek & Ashley

2.  Ages (His and Hers)
29 & 28

3.  Length of Relationship 
2 Years & 6 Months

4.  How did you two meet?  
We actually met online.  Darek sent me a message months before to which I ignored and later, when I ran across his profile again, I liked his pictures and what he said about himself so I sent him a message.

5. What makes your relationship "quirky" or unique?  
What makes our relationship "quirky" is we are both artists.  I love to write and he enjoys music and graphic art.  It allows for our relationship to be very creative and we're also able to give each other feedback on our projects.  As a blogger, my husband is a huge help to me whether it's being a DJ or designing images for projects.

6. What is one quirky habit that you have learned about him?  
He prefers just cooked food to not be put in the refrigerator.  He also prefers to reheat items in the oven versus the microwave.

7. What is one quirky habit that you have learned about her?  
The shower head always has to be facing down because I'm taller than her and towels have to be color coordinated.

8. Quirkiest moment and/or adventure?  
It would be during our honeymoon in Las Vegas when we met the Michael Jackson impersonator from the MJ Live Show at Rio.

9. What will the back cover or your love story read? 



Don't forget to check out Ashley's blog, as well as to follow her on social media!




About Us

Quirky, Brown Love is a media outlet for quirky, brown millennials. EST 2014.

Email Bryanda Law, Editor-in-Chief
editor@quirkybrownlove.com