Brown Love Stories: Bianca and Ja'corey

I am excited to introduce to you an amazingly cool couple, Bianca, the writer behind Elle B Styles, and her mate, Ja'corey. Bianca and Ja'corey met during a physics class in high school and have been together for 6 years! What a beautiful example of black love. Please enjoy their story!
1. Names (Hers and His) 
Bianca & Ja'corey

2. Ages (Hers and His) 
23 & 25

3. Length of relationship 
6 years in September

4. How did you two meet? 
Physics class in high school. Ja'corey sat next to me and would copy my answers :)
5. What makes your relationship "quirky" or unique? 
I think our silliness and ability to be absolutely free with each other makes us unique. We're COMPLETELY open and comfortable around each other, sometimes too comfortable. We're goofy and take risks in our relationship. I am completely out of the box and Ja'corey is the exact opposite. My mind is always racing and thinking about crazy things that we can do and he keeps me grounded.

6. What is one quirky habit that you have learned about him? 
He adds sugar to everything! He is literally eating his way to diabetes and it drives me crazy! We're working on cutting down the sugar though.

7. What is one quirky habit that you have learned about her? 
She doesn't like her food to touch and she takes a LOT of selfies.

8. Quirkiest moment and/or adventure? 
I don't think we have just 1 single "quirky" moment. We're very goofy people so there's multiple moments everyday. All I can say is that there's never a dull moment in our house.

9. What will the back cover or your love story read. 
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Make sure to check out Bianca's blog as well as to follow her on social media!


About Us

Quirky, Brown Love is a media outlet for quirky, brown millennials. EST 2014.

Email Bryanda Law, Editor-in-Chief
editor@quirkybrownlove.com