Brown Love Stories: Tori and Blaine

Hello, everyone! I am very estatic to present to you a wonderful couple that I came across on YouTube! What a beautiful example of black love. Meet Tori from CoutORi.Beauty and her boyfriend, Blaine.
1. Name (Hers and His)
 Tori and Blaine

2.Ages (Hers and His)
21 and 24

3. Length of Relationship
4 years

4. How did you two meet?
We met when I was on a internship and he was on vacation with his family in Martha's Vineyard. I remember seeing his facebook and immediately being in lust,for a lack of better words. a year went by of me searching for this mystery boy in high school and then giving up. While on the beach, which was miles and miles away from where we lived, he stopped me and pursued me first! How ironic! he thought he was on punk'd lol.
5. What makes your relationship unique or "quirky"?
What makes us so unique is how different we are from each other, but yet the same person. Sounds so cliche! Another crazy thing is the resemblance between me and him. Our fathers look alike and our amazing daughter looks like she is both of our twin! I have checked and dug deep and there is NO RELATION! haha

6. What is one quirky habit that you have learned about him?
One of his quirky habits is his singing in public no matter where we are. I seriously used to hate it, its slowly growing on me. He really can not help it.

7. What is one quirky habit that you have learned about her?
One of her quirky habits I learned about her is her ability to find out everything and know exactly when i am lying
8. Quirkiest moment and/or adventure
 Our biggest adventure is out of the blue deciding to take the train to NY on NYE to a relative's house he never met before. Kind of scary when I think about it now.    

9. What will the back cover of your love story read?
The back of our love story would probably be Different Minds, Same Heart, One Meaning with a big picture of our little girl. 

Make sure to check out Tori's YouTube Channel and Instagram! Also, if you want to see more of both Tori and Blaine, check out Tori's Boyfriend Tag Video

Want to be featured on Q.B.L.? Email us at quirkybrownlove@gmail.com!


About Us

Quirky, Brown Love is a media outlet for quirky, brown millennials. EST 2014.

Email Bryanda Law, Editor-in-Chief
editor@quirkybrownlove.com